When your carpet gets oil stains it looks dull and very hard to remove without some professional help. Carpet Cleaning is an important task because the oil which gets stuck deep within the fibres, damaging and decolorizing the carpet. Over time the stain traps a lot of dirt and dust which can be harmful to your health. Looking for a guide for carpet oil stain removal. To do it yourself follow the given below procedure to remove oil stains.
Steps For Carpet Stain Removal Are:
- By adding some oil or glycerine you can easily remove the oil stain which is old.
- Apply absorbent clothes or paper and put it over the stain with some pressure so that the paper or cloth absorbs some of the extra liquid oil and make it easier for removing the stain properly.
- Once the majority of oil is soaked up, now you need to remove excess oil and loosen up some fibres by pouring some cornstarch over it and brush it over.
- Allow the cornstarch to set on the spotted area and leave it for a while.
- Use the vacuum or dry cleaner to remove the cornstarch from the stain.
- If the stain is deterrent or large apply absorbent clothes and put it over the stain with some pressure so that the paper or cloth absorbs some of the extra liquid oil and make it easier for removing the stain properly.
- Apply some of the detergent or oil removing soap and rub it over the stain.
- Use a soft brush or toothbrush to work it over again.
- You will be able to notice a change in the stain and slowly it will disappear.
- Add some little water over the stain and soak the soap with a towel, repeat the process to remove the remaining soap.
- Drying process is an easy way to clean the stain properly just use two clothes or paper above and below the stain and press it firmly to further remove extra soap or water.
- If there is an excess of soapiness you can always repeat this process.
- Now leave it under a fan and allow the area to dry up for a while.
At Shine Cleaning Services, we are top best provides services in Canberra. Though our services include several services which are an affordable and good choice. Our professional carpet cleaners are highly qualified with modern tools and eco-friendly solutions for Carpet oil stain removal and carpet cleaning. For more information contact our Shine Cleaning Services today.