Without any hard work and costly supplies, you can clean your tiles and hard water stains on ceramic tile. In just, some pretty simple steps you’ll get to know how to remove hard water stains from ceramic tiles, remove hard water stains on tile is pretty easy like you just need a bottle of something which is most likely you have in your kitchen pantry and you might be eating it daily and by using it you can have a gleaming and clean tile quickly.
The minerals in the water across the globe come through municipal pipes in which the water has mixed with different minerals such as calcium and magnesium. When the water evaporates it leaves calcium and magnesium behind which becomes visible and attract dirt on the surface.
Hard water, on the other hand, is opposite to soft water in which if you rub water using your hands you’ll see that soft water feels slippery. While this sensation cannot be felt in case of hard water.
Using harsh cleaners can scratch the hard water stains on ceramic tile this can be protected by using some homemade tile stain removal items. Like by mixing baking soda in vinegar you can remove hard water stains on tile and the acid content present in vinegar breaks up the alkaline mineral deposits. Ceramic tile cleaning Melbourne regularly is must otherwise the stains will become tough through time and become permanent, and at the end which will become worse through time and can make the beauty of your tile dull and poor.
Follow These Easy Steps To Remove Hard Water Stains on Tiles:
- Applying Vinegar: Take a sponge and put some white vinegar on it and scrub it on tiles, let the vinegar sit on the tiles for a while which will help in softening the deposits.
- Wiping: Now wipe the surface and spot the affected area and clean or remove hard water stains on tiles.
- Addition of Baking Soda: Sprinkle some baking soda on the surface of the tile and let the baking soda react with vinegar. You’ll notice a fizz will produce while the reaction is going on.
- Treating the Stain: Rinse the stain by soaking the sponge in water and scrub it on the stain. Scrub the sponge in a circular motion as it’ll remove any stains.
- Drying The Tiles: Still, if you notice any stain repeat the process again. After the cleanness dries the tiles with the help of a dry towel from which the stain will not appear again.
Leave It to The Professionals
Shine Cleaning Services is the top best professional tile and grout cleaning Canberra. We have a highly skilled professional who’s expert easily remove hard water stains on tile. If you want the best way to remove hard water stains on ceramic tile and grout cleaning services in Melbourne & Canberra. Book to our service and get your Ceramic tile cleaning done today.